New Year's Resolutions

All the same, every year when the New Year rolls around, I wrack my brain to think of resolutions to improve my life

I have worked tirelessly in setting


- Will try new excuses for taking leaves from my Manger - (If u have any new ideas Pls share with me)
- I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly.... (Only milk chocolates bcoz I don’t like it)
- Learn Something New - tough job (I have to think abt it again)
- I will think of a password other than "password XXX"


Sincere things ok:

- Be more independent - more icecreams after 11PM
- Give up a bad habit - biting nails
- Taking a good habit - brushing my teeth twice in a day
- Take a Trip - planning to go Pondi, Shiridi......
- Save money - have to buy Lappy
- Eat. Eat some more - I have to put on weight


I hope you like it..
This is Sandhya signing off peeps…!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment