Caught by Traffic Cop

In Hyderabad, there will be regular checking by traffic police and the defaulter’s challaned for Traffic Violations. Auto driver (I usually travel by Auto) will pay fine RS 100-150 who don't have License and Vehicle paper.

It happened last Saturday while returning from Dev’s treat(He got job In Oracle and he is shifting to Bangalore). We went to restaurant on three bikes (total 9 ,3 persons per bike he he he). I, Deepthi and Susheela on Susheela’ s bike (Hero Honda Activa).

After lunch our tummies were full and Dev’s pocket was nil. We (Deepthi, Susheela and me) started in one bike and George & Madhav on another. I thought of getting down at the Kothaguda junction. When we are near (30-40 feet away) to the Kothaguda signal point .Suddenly a traffic police man caught us in the middle of the road.

Traffic police: “Hye, Stop stop!! Come and Park this side
Susheela: “We are coming?”
They are few more traffic police men were checking some bike and car riders.

We stared discussing what to do?
Susheela asked me to say " Hye, Sandhya. Tell him that you are not feeling well and we are taking you to hospital."
I know it is silly trick/reason played by everyone. I am just smiling.
Susheela: (Seriously n slowly) “Don’t laugh. Act like you were sick"

Traffic Police: “Why are going triples? Show me your vehicle papers?”
Susheela: “Now, I don't have any? There are at my home
Traffic Police: “Pay Rs 500 fine. For travelling triples on a bike and not carrying any papers.”
Deepthi: “We have only Rs 300 with us?”
Traffic Police: “I have no issues, but my SIR (head) saw you people. I can't help.”

He left us and went to his SIR and discussed something
I called George and Madhav who are coming on bike (few meters away from us). So that they can convince the Policeman.

The traffic police man came back to us
Traffic Police: “At least du you have Driving Licence?”
Susheela: “Yes Sir :-)”
Traffic Police: “Ok then, you people can go. Don’t drive triples. There are cameras which capture your photos at traffic signals.” (Advice)
We are not charged any fine.

We started (Me in auto and Susheela & Deepthi on bike with smiling faces)
I thought "What a nice Police man!!"
George messaged me saying “It is partiality. The same policeman charged Rs 300 form the people (men) who are travelling triples”.


That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment