Got No Promotion

Nov 5th:

3yrs industry in IT Field.

But I am not happy bcoz I didn’t have Promotion this time. Those who all joined in 2007 got auto promotion in this Cycle. Due to my pervious manger rating I got 3rd bucket (Out of 5, first bucket is excellent performance). Even though I worked hard and performed well, I didn’t meet above his expectations. Last year by the time of my second appraisal I was released from my first project, bcoz I asked to make me billable.


Last few weeks were really tough to live, there were times and still I have moments when I become dishearten and feel so low to leave all hopes.


Fact is that, I hate my experience in my previous project but not my company. I started my career here. I still remember the day I step into the company. Three years in this corporate world I learned so many things.


Then I understood when I am broken I don't have to sit in dark but help myself by letting the light pass through me, the light of joy, patience, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.


Now, I am back and says “Aal Izz Well


~Sandhya

0 comments:

Post a Comment