I Met Confidence

Last week when I am in Vizag , I with my college frnds (Bhargav, Bharat, Sivakanth, and Pawan) met Dileep to enquiry about my friend KotiReddy’s treatment. Koti is my friend college mate. He comes from financially poor family but he is very good in his studies. In our 3rd year engineering (2005) Koti met with an accident. From that day onwards he is on bed due to Spinal Cord injury.

Coming to Dileep:
In 1997 he met with an accident in Delhi and got spinal cord injury. He had done so many exercises and been to many treatments. Now he is able to perform all regular activities and is working for some company (Part Time). He established one organization called “The Ability People” and motivates the people and helps in curing the problem especially Spinal Cord Injuries.

Though he is 40+ yrs old he looks like 30 yrs only due to his confident level. He had a very good relation with the doctors in Visakhapatnam and he has promised us to help KotiReddy in all ways.We spent 2 hrs with him and discussed about the treatment I am very much impressed with his service to the people like him. He gave assurance about our frnd health. We just want our frnd to recovery soon.

I felt very glad to meet such a person.

~Sandhya

0 comments:

Post a Comment