Birthday gift for my Sister


I thought of sending a birthday gift to my sister which is on 3rd Aug, I browsed few sites for online gift delivery to Vizag. None of them were interesting. I left early (6 pm) from my office. Deepthi accompanied me in doing shopping. Every Thursday Deepthi will be doing fasting. Before we getting into a bus we had two plates of mirchi bajji and started our way to SR nagar.


After a 45 mins of journey we reached “Greet well" at SR nagar. It is very small shop with good collection of soft toys and greeting cards. It has taken two hours to complete our shopping. I brought a cute brown Teddy, box of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates for my sister, greeting card and few friendship bands for my friends. Bcoz, Aug 1st is the friendship day.


When the time we got out from the shop it was drizzling. Saying bye- bye to Deepthi at her hostel. I got into an Auto. The driver played songs from Aawara film. Yuvan Shankar Raja, the music director has composed beautiful songs. In such melody of quiet night, my mind is calm and my heart strolled along with the cool breeze and rain. I just love it when rain drops falls into my face. ...

That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment