School >> College >> Corporate

Well this is not my first blog. I already had a blog in my company account which is more professional than personal. So, I am here just to write simple, interesting and beautiful articles which I know. I am very bad at writing and hope I will improve on blogging
And this is my First Post:
School –> College –> Corporate

  • Chocolates are the best gifts for me. (All types of chocolates are accepted)
  • Margins for a page and six words per line. I still follow my English teacher words
  • Rains, rallies, bands never happen during an exam. They always had to happen before on outing of mine.
  • Two hours of study and 4 hours of sleep is what I did before every exam.
  • I follow the same process of day dreaming though it is classroom, seminar or meeting room.
  • I love to fight with my sister, who is the little angel send to me by god
  • Years, later I still hum the school anthem and rhymes
  • My school buddy is still remains by my best friend. In this age of cell phones. I still call her on her landline. It is difficult to break a twelve years habit.
  • I still love to get drenched in rain while going home
  • According to me the best eat out is road side Panipuri l(yummy), second is McDonald’s (I’m Loving it)
  • I don’t remember that how many times I watched “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in Sony
  • Even now I say “Tata” and “Bye Bye” when a Aero plane flies in the sky
  • In 6th class I thought of becoming a teacher, 9th class I thought of becoming a Doctor, 12th class I thought of becoming a Lawyer, though I done my Engineering in Metallurgy at last I am a Software Engineer
  • I like three windows
    - Window seat while travelling
    - Window shopping &
    - Windows 7
  • Even though I don’t have habit of having coffee or tea I take coffee break twice in a day when I am in office
  • My same grandfather died four times and the same cousin married thrice so that I could take on off to go my hometown.

That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Peepls lemme know your thoughts…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment