Invitation from Bunty

It was 7:14, in d morning ...I was still sleeping, was feeling lazy enough to get up. .. den suddenly felt a vibration under my pillow ....n music in my ears, gently telling me to wake up!!
I was in a deep sleep, not in a mood to wake up so early ...at any cost.
But den wen I saw ... the name on my mobile screen, which gave me a smile on my face. It was my frnd Bunty who is going to get marry this weekend (14th August).
The voice from other side asked “R u still sleeping?” I don’t know y plp ask such a stupid question.
He said “Good Morning, I am coming to your Hostel in half an hour. Wake up and get ready.”
I said “I will”. Actually he is coming to meet me to invite for his marriage
n den I woke up finally.
By the time he reached my hostel I made myself ready to office after meeting him.


8:16
To my surprise he is not alone, he came along with his would be (bride) SuryaKala.
This is the first time I m meeting her. I felt very happy on seeing both of them. Even in the busy schedule they came to invite me from a long distance. Bunty with his girl gave their Wedding Card. The card address to my whole batch (college frnds) which says:


To,
007 batch
(Adi, Bhar & Sandhya, R Bharat, Sundeep, Putter, Rishi n Ravi)

He wants me to come one day before his marriage (Friday morning he is going to be Bridegroom).


I know that I am going to get fever this Friday (sick leave Hehehhe…..)



That’s it from Sandhya for now…

Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment