‘S’ Letter in my life

I’ve used the first letter of my name for listing out my profile.
so, here I go....

1. My name: Sandhya

2. A six Letter Word: Smiles

3. A boyfrnd: Sasank (boy with whom I always fight)

4. A girlfrnd: Sushma (my best frnd)

5. An occupation: Software Engineer (Hard work!!!)

6. A color: Snow white (natural one)

7. Something I wear: Sari (traditional!!! Only in frnd’s marriage)

8. A food: Sugar (Lindt, Ferrero Rocher, Cadbury’s!!! Do u know all these are made of sugar)

9. Something found in the washroom: Sunslik Shampoo (hahaha…very good shampoo)

10. An actor: Shahrukh Khan (from DDLJ to My name is Khan!!!)

11. A reason for being late: Sluggishness (I will do everything very slow. hmm)

12. Something I shout: Stupid, monkey, donkey (When I am irritated)

13. A movie title: Swades: we, the people (I Love India)

14. A player: Sachin Tendulkar

15. A Singer: M.S.Subbulakshmi, Subramaniam (Balu), Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal, Sandhya (I too sing)

16. An animal: Squirrel :-) haha!!


17. Something scary: Steps (They are many incidents when I fall down while climbing down the steps)

18. A place: Sweet Home (is it any place!!!)

19. A street name: Sithammadhara (Vizag – the place where I spent my childhood)

20. A type of car: Suzuki (special choice of special people)

21. Ice cream flavor: Shocolate (“Belgian dark Chocolate” yummy)


22. Something I drink: Slice (only if Mazza is not available)

That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment