OH GROWS Up??

Hey girl...C’mon ya...Just grow up" How often have we heard someone say that. I hear it every day.”
Do we really need to grow up? Ask me...I hate growing up. Sometimes I feel I haven't achieved anything becoming so big.
These are the few things which I STILL

* I still love chocolates and expect my frnd to get me one
* I still play hide & seek with my colony friends aged 7-10!
* I still buy balloons and paper windmills when I spot them on the road!
* I still love sleeping on my grand mum’s lap.
* I still love my mom feeding me every time I fuss to eat.
* I still love playing caroms and whine about not winning a game!
* I still love my grandma oiling my hair!
* I still love watching cartoon (Tom & Jerry)
* I still cry on Monday going to Office
* I still believe that Moon follows me where ever I go
* I still prayer to God that my Manger should not come today, if not he should leave early.
* I still give “New Pinch” to my frnds who wear new dress
* I still stare at sweets & cakes in bakery and get confuse what to buy? (Bcoz I want to taste everything)
* I still love having pillow fights with my sister and now with my roommate!
* I still say “Luck is my mine, Kick is yours, God Kiss me and Devil Kiss you!” whenever me & my frnd say the same word at a time
* I still bet on the silliest of issues! [Yesterday I gave Ice-cream to Radika]
* I still make paper rockets and boats!

* I still talk to plants, animals, myself, God. I once tried talking to ant. But it crawled away.
* I still say “Tata” to my parents while leaving from my home
* I still Love the way I am.


I bet most of us have a hidden child in us which never comes out. Try bringing it out. It does bring a sort of happiness which cannot be replaced by any damn thing!

That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment