~::~::This & That abt Me::~::~

I,
-- want to be happy.
-- wants others to be happy too.
-- want to break free. (Independent)
-- want to hold on. (Depends on my parents, friends)
-- want to search my soul.
-- doubt if I ever have a soul. (? ??)
-- am a chatter box (title from seniors in Fresher’s party)
-- will answer a single line reply to the strangers
-- am a good girl.
-- many don’t know other side of me. (he ha ha)
-- short temper (it stays very short time 1-100 seconds, temporary)
-- smiles if they smile at me
-- can never judge people right.
-- always form an opinion but never judge.
-- can never blush or act coy.
-- secretly smile when someone makes me feel good.
-- am a very simple person to understand.
-- also lead one hell of a complicated life.
-- think for hours about what has to be done.
-- am the most impulsive person.
-- hate flattery.
-- enjoy subtle compliments.
-- cry each time I feel lonely
-- love the fact that so many people love me.
-- act very mature.
-- but childish mentality (frnds says)
-- am a very practical person.
-- am also the most confused person on this planet.


That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment