DAY 1 @ Bangalore

By the time we came out of the Station. There was a huge flower market on the road side (due to festival). It was like Bangalore welcoming me. he he he.

That morning I was fortunate enough to visit Radika Uncle's house. Uncle, aunty, JayaSree, VaniSree, Ajay (Cousins) and grand pap. All of them are very good. They managed to a lot to speak with me in Telugu (kannada mix).

We started our day visiting to ISKCON temple first. There was not much crowd. I love lord Krishna. It is a wonderful experience to be there and soak oneself in the devotion of Lord Krishna. One should go visit this temple.

We headed out a local market area called the Malleswaram market. I purchased cotton dresses for Deepthi, Santhi, and Sushma and for me also. I had a dosa at DOSA point which is very tasty. I loved it.

In the evening we headed for a more modern section of town. We visited to Garuda Mall. JayaSree joined us. Here, I brought clothes for Bhargav and for my sister.

In Bangalore the bus facility is very good. We brought one day bus pass and travelled whole day. We returned to our room and ended our first day visit to Bangalore with a smile. We had our dinner and went off to catch up sleep.

Stay Tune
~Sandhya

0 comments:

Post a Comment