Call from Vamshi

From yesterday, I don't know what happen to me. I am missing my family, frnds. I don't if I am upset with my work or for the reason it was not rained. Something is wrong with me. But I am happy only for one reason i.e. Bhargav is coming today from MUMBAI. It has been three and half month we meet.

Morning, I got a call from Vamshi (colony frnd).
By the time I answered his call, he started scolding me (mental, waste fellow, don't you have sense, Are you Alive blah blah...) for more than 2 - 3 mins.

Actually, it has been long time we spoken in phone. Today he called me, so he got a chance to scold me. Every time it happens with us.

I just smiled for everything. Again he started saying "shameless"

After few seconds he said" How are you girl? I just saw your newly uploaded pics in ORKUT"

We continued the conservation for another 20mins. At last we planned to meet on this Saturday.
It has been so many days I met those two IDIOTS who I know from past 6 yrs.

To know about those Two Idiots (Vamshi and Sati)


Stay tune
~ Sandhya

0 comments:

Post a Comment