KhAlEjA Review (My View)

Good Morning Friends,

I am back with my movie review “KhAlEjA” as I told you in my pervious blog. This is Sandhya and you are reading my blog.


Yesterday I with my frnds (Phani, Rajeev, Akali, Madhav, George, and Yaswanth) watched it. We got tickets from Phani’s frnd who has contacts in BIG CINEMAS (Ameerpet).

Coming to movie:

Mahesh Babu acting is quite different from all his other films …… and he is amazing in his looks and performance throughout the film. He should have stayed clear of bad language and try to dance at least.

Dialogus are top notch, comedy is good in parts. (I enjoyed it.)

Anushka looks ok. Good job by Trivikram (director), the Shafi and Rao Ramesh (artists)

Music by Mani Sharma is average .Songs Pileche & Sada Siva are very good.

The film has no dull moments as such, one can enjoy the movie to the best if you just go as a normal viewer. Overall the movie is above average.

And the movie promotes the brands like:
-- Armani Products
-- Barista
-- Fast Track
-- Gemini TV ( PalleVelugu)
-- MORE supermarket
-- Orange Cabs
-- Pulsar
-- Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM
-- Reebok glasses
-- Thumbs up
-- UniverCell


Oh my God, my Team mate is watching me from behind (Bcoz I didn’t start working and writing some nonsense and other hand watching the Test Match Score on Sky sports. Sachin goes to his 49th Test hundred)
That’s it from Sandhya for now…
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Blogging.!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment