Trip to Bengalore

So much on my mind and so little time to blog... Okay, let me cut the scrap-

We, myself and my friend Radika (whose native is Andhra but her family settled in Bangalore from 40-45 years), had a fantastic holiday in Bangalore. This was my four days vacation (15th to 18th Oct) - away from work.


* * *
As we booked tickets in Ladies quota, we had good time with our co- passengers (ladies). After a long conversation about (Hyderabad vs. Bangalore, education, job, family) we had our dinner. The "choo chooo" of the train, middle aged women trying to get their children to sleep, Radika slept and me- with a bundle of emotions, thoughts in stark darkness... And that is how I like it. :)


* * *
DAY 1.
Location: Yasvanthpur railway station, platform No.6


To be continued......

Stay tune
~Sandhya


0 comments:

Post a Comment